[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text diassy_custom_id=”diassy_custom_5e0137796ed97″ hidden_markup_01=”” diassy_vc_custom_id=”diassy_vc_custom_5e013779702ae”]SHIPPING POLICIES
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST. Excludes Nigerian Federal Holidays.
- All orders are subject to approval. We will contact you if needed.
- Please note we are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses provided at checkout and cannot change the address after order has shipped out from our facilities.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable. This applies for returns and any failed delivery from the carrier.
- Orders may ship from our Lagos or Abuja warehouses. Depending on stock availability and speed of delivery.
DOMESTIC DELIVERY TIME – STANDARD SHIPPING
- Nigerian ground standard shipping is via DHL or GIGM. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing, and additional 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Delivery to APO/FPO, Alaska and Hawaii is via USPS
EXPRESS DELIVERY TIME – 2 DAY SHIPPING
- Expedited orders cut off time is the same day by 9AM (WAT).
- Express orders ship via 1 – 2 day shipping. Please allow additional 1-2 business days for order processing
ORDER CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
- In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we begin processing an order immediately after it is placed. For this reason, there is a very short time frame to make any changes or cancellations to an order once it has been submitted. Please contact us at +234-80-791-010-10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if your order can be modified.
RETURNED OR REFUSED PACKAGES
If any package gets returned to us by the carrier there is a reshipping fee. The exact fee will be estimated. This applies for any of the following:
- Packages that the carrier was unable to deliver due to insufficient address
- Customer missed 3 delivery attempts
- Customer failed to pick up package from DHL access point after a missed delivery
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We are pleased to offer international shipping to over 100+ countries.
EU orders will dispatch from our Nigerian warehouse for faster shipping.
Nigerian orders will dispatch from our Nigerian warehouse and ship via DHL Express.
International Orders fulfilled from our warehouse ship via DHL Express with a signature requirement at delivery.
CUSTOMS, IMPORT FEES AND IMPORT RESTRICTIONS
If you’re ordering from outside of Nigeria, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. Lhambi.com has no control over these charges and are unable to provide the associated cost, as customs’ policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. You may contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges
Some countries may restrict the import of certain items. You may contact your local customs office for more information on which items are eligible to be imported in your country.
Please contact our product specialists via (email@example.com) if you are dissatisfied with a purchase on Lhambi.com. Our experts will review your dissatisfaction and then opt to, either advise an alternate product or offer a compensation of equal or lesser value. However, returns will be issued within 30 days of notification. If product is returned after 30 days, a refund will be issued only if product is unused and in its original packaging.
This return policy is valid on individual items only. There is absolutely no refund on shipping for returned items.
Please allow us 5 – 7 business days to process returns and refunds, we do have the rights to deduct the Shipping amount or discounted prices paid in the original order.
When returning our items, we ask all of our customers to make sure that it is being shipped in its original packaging (in a box), sent with a reliable shipper and signature upon arrival has been requested. A forwarding address will be communicated to the customer based on proximity
*Include the original order number on the packaging
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
There is no return policy on international orders.
We advise all our customers to check the size chart and fit prior to purchasing any Lhambi products. We do not take responsibility for any form of allergic reactions from our products.
If package was received damaged, please email photos of the damage and include the order number. Email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. Until a claim is completed, the packaging and item(s) shipped should not be returned to the shipper. If customer does not keep original damaged packaging, a new item cannot be resent.